Many people don’t have the 10% for the bail money, or enough collateral to secure the bond. Give us a call and our finance experts will help you find the best solution.
- Promissory Note: A promissory note is commonly used for the balance of the 10% fee. The payment plan can be negotiated for both monthly amounts and repayment schedule of funds.
- Cash Advance or Payday Loans: Your loan is packaged to find the most appropriate service.
- Car Title Loans: Up to $50,000 (You keep the car) Your information is packaged, and the best lender is found satisfy the necessary bail money needed to bail a person out of jail. Loans from $2,600.00 to $50,000.00
- Government Pay Services (GPS): A Simple Way to pay for smaller bail bonds, such as traffic violations, or bail bonds under $2500. GPS is fast. All you need to do is go online, fill out their form, use your credit card and get your person released quickly
- Stocks and Bonds pledged: Stock and bonds can be pledged, as well as trust accounts, for some surety bond costs. If the bonding company can qualify the assets with pledges and signatures, the person may be released on bond before the funds are actually generated for bail bond services
- Whole Life Insurance Policies: Pledges against Trust Accounts are accepted
- American Express concierge services: American Express has a travel division called Global Express. With a phone call from the cardholder, Global Express can transfer fund into the bail bond company’s bank account facilitating a quick release. This service works best for larger bonds.